Mpulse Aspire by Sunlighten
The world’s FIRST and ONLY 3-in-1 full spectrum infrared sauna that promotes faster healing, detoxification and more! Only here, at Cryogenix Palm Harbor!
The SoloCarbon 3 in 1 Panel that is built into the mPulse Sauna is the only sauna heater on the market that can provide all three infrared wavelengths in one place! The infrared spectrum consists of near (NIR), mid (MIR), and far (FIR) waves, each with distinct characteristics and frequency ranges.
Wavelengths of light
- Near infrared (NIR) is the shortest infrared wavelength and penetrates the skin’s surface more effectively than the other two. Scientific research shows that when delivered at the vital wavelength of 880nm without extreme heat or light, NIR promotes skin renewal, cell health, wound healing, and tissue growth.
- NIR heaters consisting of high-wattage halogen bulbs at extremely high temperatures are not comfortable or beneficial. In order to make NIR heat safe for saunas, we used NASA research to develop a patented LED array that provides NIR at a singular wavelength with minimal variability and virtually undetectable heat and light.
Specifications & Settings
Because the three heating mechanisms within the full spectrum heaters operate independently, you can program them to generate any combination of NIR, MIR, and FIR heat. You can optimize the IR power, output, and intensity based on your specific needs during each sauna session. Or you can choose one of our preset wellness programs with light therapy.
Research shows that specific parts of the infrared spectrum are effective at producing different health benefits. Our 3 in 1 sauna blends the optimal wavelengths—near, mid, and far—to achieve specific results. Eight preset wellness programs are ready to use at the touch of a button. These options include:
- Weight Loss
- Pain Relief
- NIR heaters consisting of high-wattage halogen bulbs at extremely high temperatures are not comfortable or beneficial. In order to make NIR heat safe for saunas, Sunlighten used NASA research to develop a patented LED array that provides NIR at a singular wavelength with minimal variability and virtually undetectable heat and light.
- A Sunlighten infrared sauna stimulates the circulatory system, causing the heart to beat more vigorously and blood vessels to dilate, which helps cleanse the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from deep tissue to the skin’s surface to help with cell health and the immune system.
- Raising core body temperature is key to keeping you healthy. Although Sunlighten saunas heat you up differently than a fever, the increased body temperature provides similar benefits, including white blood cell and T-cell production to help ward off viruses. This heat produces a deep, detoxifying sweat below the skin’s surface, where most toxins reside. Your sweat then pushes out the toxins, cleansing your body and rejuvenating your skin. Sunlighten saunas are the only ones to have been proven to raise core body temperature by 3 degrees.
- An Austrian study of 25 healthy subjects who regularly used saunas found they had significantly fewer episodes of common colds than those who did not. This benefit becomes more significant, especially after 14 weeks of consecutive sauna use. To maximize these benefits, it’s recommended to use it at least twice a week throughout the year.
Using infrared heat technology to burn calories, our saunas – and only our saunas – are clinically shown to aid weight loss. In a 2009 study, our infrared saunas were shown to help lower weight and waist circumference in just a three-month period. The common theme among subjects in the study was that far infrared sauna use was similar to moderate exercise but “much more relaxing”. Therefore, Sunlighten saunas can be an effective lifestyle advantage for those who cannot participate in traditional exercise programs due to medical conditions such as osteoarthritis, cardiovascular or respiratory problems.
In addition, infrared sauna weight loss sessions were shown to burn up to 600 calories. During a sauna weight loss session, core temperatures increase. The body has to work hard to cool itself, causing a healthy sweat. Using an infrared sauna increases heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, burning more calories, leading to more weight loss. And blood flow rises, increasing from 5-7 quarts up to 13 quarts a minute. Plus, regular use of a Sunlighten sauna may provide many of the same benefits as regular exercise, such as cardiovascular conditioning. That’s right, using Sunlighten for infrared weight loss therapy is like giving yourself a passive cardio workout – wherever and whenever you need it!
Our sauna raises your heart rate and increases circulation, replicating a cardiovascular workout, which we term “passive cardio.” Your heart is a muscle and working it makes it stronger. A stronger cardiovascular system helps capillaries deliver more oxygen to cells in your muscles. For people with injuries or conditions that preclude them from cardio activity, Sunlighten saunas can help serve as an alternative for needed cardio benefits.
Only Sunlight en saunas have been clinically shown to provide one of the best, natural ways to help temporarily lower blood pressure. In a 2005 clinical study, Sunlighten’s FIR heaters were shown to temporarily lower blood pressure through a program of 30-minute infrared sauna session 3 times per week. The study concluded that Sunlighten sauna sessions dilated blood vessels and reduced the volume of their inner lining, thus increasing circulation needed for healthy blood pressure.
- Acne: Infrared saunas may not only improve the appearance of acne scarring, but they may actually help reduce acne in the first place. Typical acne is caused by a build-up of oil on the skin, and if you produce a lot of oil, that can lead to constant breakouts. Infrared saunas cause you to sweat from infrared heat – not actual heat – which can help clean out those clogged pores. When a sauna session is complete, a quick face wash ensures the unclogged pores do not clog up again.
- Skin Detoxification: Infrared saunas are clinically proven to reach deeper levels into your skin, effectively removing toxins such as dead skin cells, oils, dirt and bacteria. The SoloCarbon technology heats your body to the core, triggering your body to release toxins that can clog your pores and lead to a host of health issues beyond just within your skin. Learn more about infrared saunas and skin detoxification.
- Tone and Texture: In a study done in 2006, researchers looked at the impact of infrared on collagen and elastin in our skin, two of the most important ingredients to healthy skin. They found that both collagen and elastin increased after exposure to infrared, and all patients included in the study reported enhanced skin texture, less roughness, and improvement in color.
- Appearance of Scars: The increase in circulation and delivery of oxygen to injured or damaged areas helps with cell turnover, which helps with the appearance of scars. Studies using NASA LED technology concluded that NIR LED light significantly promotes faster cell regeneration, wound healing, and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increased by 155-171%.
- Detoxification: Sweating is good for you. Sweating is one of the body’s safest and most natural ways to heal and maintain good health. And that’s why every Sunlighten sauna is specifically designed to promote a deep, healthy and natural detoxifying sweat.
Chromotherapy sauna benefits include physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing. Many Seasonal Affective Disorder sufferers find relief with bright light therapy but others are unable to use bright light therapy for various sensitivity or medical reasons.
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
Our bodies need the sun’s light to live. And that light can actually be broken down into a seven-color spectrum. An imbalance of any of those colors can manifest itself in physical and mental symptoms. Color therapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color addressing a distinct need.
Color and light have been utilized by healers for thousands of years. Color therapy possibly has roots in Indian medicine (Ayurveda), ancient Egyptian culture and traditional Chinese healing.
(Alternative medicine practitioners who use chromotherapy often relate the seven colors of the color spectrum to specific body areas.)
Red: Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure, and increase the rate of breathing. Red would be applied to support circulatory and nervous functions.
Strong Pink: Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries.
Pink: Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
Orange: Orange is a mixture of red and yellow. It activates and eliminates localized fat as well as assist with asthma and bronchitis.
Strong Yellow: Strong yellow strengthens the body and activates internal tissues.
Yellow: Yellow, the brightest color used in chromotherapy, has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism.
Green: Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect.
Strong Green: Strong green provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
Strong Blue: Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections.
Blue: Blue promotes relaxation and calm. Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
Indigo: Indigo is used to address conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. It has a calming, sedative effect.
Violet: Violet is used to calm the nervous system, soothe organs and relax muscles. Violet has meditative qualities and is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.